[guide.chat] In Reply To: carol

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 22:53:11 -0000

Vanessa;
Don't start me on about the post!
I received a Christmas card - YESTERDAY!. It was posted by a friend in my town
on December 1 - and she only lives half a mile away!
Then there was the time I sent a book by post to a friend in England. It wasn't
sent Articles for the Blind - and, like an idiot, I hadn't sent it registered
post or insured it...and it was a pretty rare book. My friend never got it - he
made contact with Royal Mail, but, of course, it was the sender's
responsibility, not his. The result was that the book was lost in the post with
no chance of recovery.
I can tell you, I learned a lesson that day - anytime I send anything remotely
valuable or important, I get it sent registered post or insured.
I'm not going to get my fingers burned again.
Jim.

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/02/2013 13:14
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] parcel

vanessa
we posted it on friday last fortnight ago wasn't friday gone posted it at
11.30am
this parcel should get to you exactly the same address
infact my address is onside of article for blind so should return back to me if
they can't find it your end
told gone from our post office at the 5.30pm collection taken in van so left
our post ofice
not sending any more parceles now vanessa to your house untill i know what has
happend to that one  upset over it
can you please tell me the road your post office is on so can get it check out
please
not fair they not doing there job properly
lovely card in there box of fairo rocha choclates in there for you and the
sizzex die with flag on it

remember you telling me before i sent it your not getting parcels

so not senidng any more now till i know what has happened to that one

not your falt damn post
should do there jobs properly
going to get it all check out

just got in from asda going to put all my stuff away now
gone freezing here
love carol xxxx