[guide.chat] In Reply To: carol

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty123�a4567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:42:42 +0100

Er.......
Naked chocolate?

By 'eck....the mind boggles!

-----Original Message-----
From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty123üa4567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/08/2012 09:39
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] carol

oh my oh my oh my whatever next, thy naughty carol, we confescate all the
chocolate from the cabin and we will eat it all, none for senn's dad for not
doing her room fast enough and because clare is on a rest it will be more for
me and you carol, i eat all the naked chocolate and you can eat everything else.
vanessa.