[guide.chat] Re: In Reply To: To Senn and Clare

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:43:22 -0400

Senn and Clare,

        You are not pretty without makeup, you are absolutely stunningly,
ravishingly, beautifully, drop-dead gorgeous.  Oops I better be careful or
Prince Malcolm will throw me in jail for speaking so fresh to his
princesses.  A price I will gladly pay for seeing such beauty!
        On a more serious note, I wish more women would forego the stuff.  I
have met some women who were models when I worked in the garment district of
NY as a computer programmer.  When, I did see them in the mornings without
their makeup they were very attractive, but would spend hours painting their
on their face to go to work.  Besides we are created in the image of God and
beautiful in his sight, so it is good enough for everyone else too.

Love,
The stunned and ravished one
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx