[guide.chat] I need a book

  • From: "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 19:49:52 +0100

A student walked into the university library just before it closed
for the night. He approached the librarian, who was a Hindu Swami.

"I need a book to read tonight," the student said. "What do you
recommend?"

"I've got just the thing," the librarian answered as he walked out
from behind the counter and into an aisle of books.

"Here it is," he said as he pulled out a book. "It's called, The
Art of Levitation. I think you'll find it intriguing."

"Thanks," the student said. He checked it out and walked back to
his dormitory.

The next morning, the student brought the book back. The librarian
asked, "So what did you think of my recommendation, The Art of
Levitation?"

"You were right," the student answered. "It was intriguing. It kept
me up all night!"
Take Care
BILL K.

-----