[guide.chat] How Embarrassing.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:56:00 +0100

Hi everyone, I have had such an Embarrassing moment today. At least I thought
it was.  I invited a friend to dinner. She said she wanted a Tuna Mayonnaise
Salad. When I was getting the Dinner ready, I got hold of the Plastic Box, with
the Salad in. And O Horrors, I couldn't find where to open it. So in
desperation, I attacked the top of the box, with the Kitchen Devil. And it
opened. So I thought that was that. But some of the Salad had gone on the
Bench. So I put it on the plate. O Dear, when Linda started to eat her dinner,
she said that she hoped I didn't think she was being awful, but there was
Plastic in her dinner. The The Salad I found on the Bench, must have been bits
of Plastic, that had come of the box. I really must find out how the box opens.
I haven't had any trouble before, but it was a different type of Box.
Judith.