[guide.chat] How Embarrassing.
- From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:56:00 +0100
Hi everyone, I have had such an Embarrassing moment today. At least I thought it was. I invited a friend to dinner. She said she wanted a Tuna Mayonnaise Salad. When I was getting the Dinner ready, I got hold of the Plastic Box, with the Salad in. And O Horrors, I couldn't find where to open it. So in desperation, I attacked the top of the box, with the Kitchen Devil. And it opened. So I thought that was that. But some of the Salad had gone on the Bench. So I put it on the plate. O Dear, when Linda started to eat her dinner, she said that she hoped I didn't think she was being awful, but there was Plastic in her dinner. The The Salad I found on the Bench, must have been bits of Plastic, that had come of the box. I really must find out how the box opens. I haven't had any trouble before, but it was a different type of Box. Judith.
Other related posts:
- » [guide.chat] How Embarrassing. - Judith Appleton
- » [guide.chat] How Embarrassing. - A. Machray