[guide.chat] catty story

  • From: "Hazel & Kim Darvell" <darvell206@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:53:44 +0100

All this catty stuff about right now so I thought I would put another side to
the story.
Yes cats are cute and cuddly but if like us you are a keen gardener there is
more than the unpleasant side to the cat population..
If you are a blind gardener and therefore need to feel your way around it is
horrible to come upon cat mess to put it politely.
Cat owners should be made responsible  for the whereabouts of their cat just as
dog owners are.
Trouble is that cats are classed as wild animals, and they are forgetting to
cover up their mess especially now as many cat owners have litter trays and
these are  .deodorised and cats forget the natural way of things..
Hazel

I Will Survive