[guide.chat] Holy caine

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:07:49 -0000

Hi Sally,

In 1995 I went to Israel with the local church for two weeks. Half way through
the holiday we went into Jordan. One of the visits was to the river Jordan were
Christ was supposed to have been Baptiste. I was stood on the edge of the river
and tripped dropping my cane into the river. But some one managed to get it out
and gave it back to me and said, " That is a holy cane now. " The rest of the
holiday went like a dream. The cane worked wonders for me.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1