[guide.chat] Hoarding things

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:55:06 -0000

Hello Chatters,

There was a phone in subject I was listening to on the radio the other week, so
I'd thought I'd put the same question to you all, to see what stories you come
up with.  The question is
Do you hoard or collect anything and if so,what and why?  I must admit, I used
to be but not nowadays,a hoarder of plastic bags, sizes and the noise factor,
as in the less noisy ones, the better, in case I needed to put one in my
pocket, were obviously the best.  As far as I was concerned.  At least comedian
Lee Evans in one of his gigs. made me feel much better about the bag hoarding
problem as his wife does it too and hopefully some more of us on the chat forum
also.  Do tell?

TTFN
Sally