[guide.chat] Hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:51:25 -0000

I know where Carole has been hiding, we have a severe lack of Easter eggs in
this area, none in either Asda or Sainsburys today so imagine Carole got there
first, found some in Tesco eventually, make sure you have yours in before she
gets there,

Had a good day today with Victoria, this evening her friend and Vickie, cooked
a nice evening meal, with believe it or not chocolate red wine as well, it is
very nice, with a couple of tooty fruity ciders, we are fine, no news on the
house front yet, so chat again soon