[guide.chat] Hi all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:14:29 -0000

oh wow daft jim brilliant just so fasinating oh wow wish I were there with you
today would of loved all that in that musuieum
wow

oh daft jim you had fantastic day there
oh yummy harry ramsons wow i would of been in there like a shot
hahahahahaahahaha
hey daft jim it was our julie's birthday today she is 51 the old sod
hahahahahahaha
we all went in pub called
the dog and partridge

oh weird name for pubs nowdays
well got back for 6.30pm tonight
all go
went at 1.30pm
cool yea

i had soup for starters crispy cob roll
for main course had steak chips salad coeslaw wow so yummy
brasien steak of course

glass of largar and lime too
for desert rasbury roll with ice cream on top yummy
they all had mix grill for main course and fudge cake

oh enjoyed my meal out

then sleet came down very cold outside today

right going to phone eaine now she is moaning now hahahahahahaha
love carol xxxx