[guide.chat] Hi Sarah,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:45:51 +0100

it is amazing of the number of friends here, we are all so different in many
ways, and all have different  talents, and it is good when we make really good
friends,
love reading your emails, looks as if you and me are not in Carole's good
books, am going to get her a monolopy mug for Christmas, just see how she likes
that one, ha ha ha
have a wonderful evening, catching up on drying this evening, all washing
caught up for now, it is a bind lugging it to and fro from friends,
hope the new drum for washer is not long, Melanie and Becca cooking a chicken
teika  curry this evening, also brought a nice crusty loaf to go with it, and
we have toffee cheese cake afters,
no pancakes tonight,
hugs and take care,