[guide.chat] Hi Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:41:35 +0100

Hi Sarah and Gordon. Oh dear that's awful the person who usually gives you a
lift to the pub lunch let you down so badly so you couldn't go and even worse
he broke his promise to give you a lift and didn't even have the decency to let
you know he wasn't going after all and to ignore your calls how awful. We bet
Gordon had a few choice words to say. We get so annoyed at being let down too
as it's happened to us a lot so we know how you feel there. Well Sarah yes I
know why we sometimes get messages twice. Well it's because you press reply to
all which means the message goes to the private email address of the person as
well as to the group so for example sometimes I have had messages from you
twice as it's come to my address as well as the group. This is why it's best to
just press reply and to press number 2 for the address book and enter on the
guide chat email address. That way the messages won't come twice to people. I
have also received Phyllis's messages twice sometimes as she's replied to my
email as well as the group so pressing reply to all is why it happens. Well Ray
and I enjoyed being the number 1 dancing prince and princess as always and even
though it's our last Tuesday till September which is very sad we still have our
monthly Sunday night dance here but even better we have our very own ball here
at home all the time like you and Gordon do how romantic. We love to walk hand
in hand around places while Ray describes things to me ah he's so lovely and of
course sneak lots of cuddles and kisses. Yes we love to share icecream too and
also we love our yummy licking sessions when we have that all important
chocolate fix it's lovely to taste it on each other's lips as we kiss yummy oh
yummy. OH We're so happy it's so much cooler today we didn't sleep so well last
night with it being so hot and of course making each other hot of course
hahahahaha. Oh now we have Carol and Randy Andy. Oh Randy Andy sounds so cool
just like my Ray of sunshine and me being chocolaty Clare and your gorgeous
Gordon of course so we all have such lovely names. Well we had pizza for tea
and that yummy aero mousse and now eating those Cadbury's heroes I got for my
birthday so lots of that all important chocolate fix and licking sessions of
course. It was all go tonight so have only just got on computer. I have lots of
emails to get through. I'm doing this one first as picking it out at random.
Well Sarah enjoy your lovely Gordon on kitchen nightmares tonight. Well we know
he won't give you nightmares though of course hahahahaha. Love chocolaty Clare
and Ray of sunshine xxxxxxxx