[guide.chat] Hi Jenny M

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 22:05:13 +0100

Hi Jenny M, oh thank you so much for the lovely comments about my story very
much appreciated. Oh that makes me feel so good hearing someone say they would
love to have had my way of life. I must admit I'm very happy I wasn't sent away
to a school for the blind so I certainly believe my parents did the right thing
and they were so lucky to have had the choice to keep me at home. Thank you so
much for the lovely comments. I hope others will comment on my story too and
give their points of view even if it's a different point of view I would love
to hear them. Love Clare