[guide.chat] Hi Jenny M

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:25:19 +0100

Hi Jenny, oh thank you. I'm so happy I'm not alone in how I felt when I first
joined here. Yeah, hearing others on tape magazines can help a bit at least. Oh
yeah, I remember when you were making the mistake of sending replies to private
email addresses instead of here without even realising and a few of us
including me were wondering who Carol was talking to as we never saw your
emails oh that was so funny. Then Alex came to the rescue ah how lovely of him
I'm so happy he did as from then on we all got to read your lovely emails on
here. I'm also very happy we get to understand each other more now too and that
others are understanding me more thanks to us all sending in our life stories
and as I say I feel now I'm opening up about really personal stuff and feelings
it will make a big difference. Other's will understand my emotions more and
where I'm coming from so may be able to support me more as I will them. I feel
this connects us more and brings us closer. Love Clare