[guide.chat] Good evening all.

  • From: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:00:51 -0000

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for all the kind messages. Winnie is right back on form. The
dog walker took her in the park this afternoon where she found a lot of other
dogs to play with including another German Shepherd like her but not as
pretty..
I spent most of the afternoon installing the latest version of Trucall. You may
recall I wrote about it on here a while back.
Well, that's about it for now as it's tea time for me and Winnie. However,
watch this space as I may have some exciting news for you in a little while.
No,, Carol, it isn't more chocolates on TV.
Love to all,
John xxxx