[guide.chat] Going out today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:47:34 +0100

Good morning all
Hope you all have nice day
guess what!

its a lovely sunny day now how weird is that?

Going in day centre then to Asda to try and get that Amie winehouse cd that
sara has told us about
oh good if its only £10

Great

Clare enjoy your chill out today if weather is lovely at your end then can sit
in garden with your cordless headphones on
I am getting some for Christmas now horray all family putting together horray

excited now
Clare are they from Argos or Curries?
let me know please thank you.

Phyllis
looking forward now to the two rugs for our Sam and holly
it weill be christmas present from me to them with selection boxes

Guess what!

I got 4 rolls of christmas wrapping paper just for £1 wow all 4 isn't that very
cheap from Pry marks wow couldn't believe it.

I got 4 shiny bows free too with them.
Can't be bad

Sara and jamie
ah both so madly in love
still watching this space hahahehehehehehehe

jamie put wednesday on subject but its Tuesday today

Senn
How are you as you have been very quiet all yesterday are you ok?
no emails from you are you still celebrating from release from block
h?hhahahehehehehehehe
what are you like

Vanessa won't be long now be old Malcolm comes over to you hahahahaha oops he
wiell kill me for saying that now hahahahahaha
have nice day

Vanessa pooh
how are you today?

how is steve and scot the dog?

are you keeping busy as ever have lovely day

right must go now already had toasted teacakes and coffee had shower too
speak tonight
all be good if you can manage that hahahehehehehehe
bye