[guide.chat] Going out today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:42:31 +0100

Good morning all
Its a beautiful sunny warm day here .
Carer phoned me we are not going to sit in henshaws she is taking me to a place
called
Bury which is shopping complex and has huge market we are going in nice cafe
for lunch tell yu all abut it tonight.

David,I weill look in to that abut helping kids in infants in school for one
day
great idea of yours there.
sorry to learn you have kidney troubles too good luck with test.

Malcolm why don't yu give some of your benifits up and pay privately for a
carer for say twice a week.
Surely your willing to pay out for a carer.
Ther is plenty of carering agencies heard of Birch wood freinds have told me
not sure if they have one in Manchester.
Supposed you could enquire though
also they charge the milage where ever you want to go.

Go on malcolm love get yourself a carer for say 5 hours a week.
3 hours one day and 2 hours another

If anybody is interested here now
I pay £61 a week for my carer now that might sound a lot but its good 15 hours.
well worth it if you split that up in to 15 hours quite reasonable isn't it?

At least i am getting out.

Called
Direct payment .

they come and assess you.
if in wheelchairs they get you sombody who is experience at going with wheel
chairs

Sarah and vanessa the google girl could do with them
After all that is what our Benifits for.
No good piling our benifits in the bank for years as we might not be here to
enjoy it but the authorities weill take all out money
The way the Government is lately why let them have all our money
no way.
Enjoy it while you can I say

I am determine to get out in week.

So malcolm get your wallet out and look for a carer son
take care all speak tonight
got busy day now going for breakfast then shower before carer comes at 10am

bye