[guide.chat] Garden centre trip

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:17:27 +0100

Hi sara oh cheeky sod  you are hahahahahaha
Hey i hate smarties they go right through me them coating on outside oh yuck
bet your amazed there now

I was always a weirdo hahahahahaha
Need to ask you somthing here you know that big machine
called
Treadmill do they have a talking one the reason I ask is,because a lot of my
blind friends have struggled on a treadmill.
This leisure centre where me and care use to go well manager told me i am
suppoed to have a carer with me but unfortunately my carer is scared of
treadmills how strange
yes that is right
I prefer the rowing machines best but can't manage the bike as just going round
once get knackered hahahahahahaha
but i have a card now to get in leisure centre but nobody to go with oh dear
not good is it?
only on wednsdays for disabled people but carer doesn't work with me on
wednsdays
so don't know what to do here
take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/07/2011 21:33
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Garden centre trip

Hi Carol.

i'm glad you had a lovely day at the garden centre and not surprised miss piggy
boots that you finished your food before every-one else hahaha. HOpe you're
having a nice evening to. Its been nice and sunny here today it was when i went
to the gym any-way. I had a a bit of a rest this afternoon once i'd finished
catching up with emails and had seabass for tea with mash and then a chocolate
cooky with smarties in it which I couldn't resist getting from the delly the
other day. Now Malcolm where are you haven't heard from you for a couple of
days miss you like all your girls do I'm sure.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx