[guide.chat] Garden centre trip

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:30:34 +0100

Good evening All.
wow shattered now hahahahahaha right first of all just arrived home now at 5pm
just took my nice clothes off put track suit bottoms and slippers on guess
what! lovely and sunny wow lucky there
However,first of all carer picked me up at 11am took post to post office first
We then got in car to Henshaws all had coffee in lounge chatting while waiting
for mini bus
Got on mini bus
Drove to Altringham garden centre wow nice in there
big place believe me.
We all sat in a group on tables that went in a line wow guess what!

we had cake stand each in front of us.
Well on top had cartons of jam and cottler fresh cream
on middle tray we had two lovely big cherry fresh home made scones oh wow best
butter on yum yum yum
bottom of stand mixed sandwiches wow salmon,egg and crest ham and salad and few
fresh strawberries and pot of tea each small silver stainless teapot.

oh wow mine was all gone before everybody els you probably guessed that
hahaehehehehhehe
you know what i am like.

After that had our photos taken because its for our own personal arts and craft
photo board
After that went around the gift shop i treated myself to owl fridge magnet and
got myself keyring with miniture purse on you can actually fit one pound coin
in it
Julia got articfishal flower tiny vases two to match
After that i treated myself to red tea shirt for £5 got silver loops around the
neck
Julie got lovely plant big one called
White lady
imagine sunflowers well its like tha but in white orange in middle and yellow
ones too.
oh enjoyed it.
After that we all had a j2 orange juice on picnic bench then came back
so hope you liked my lovely day
Hope you all had nice day too.
tonight having cheese on toast and choclate roll yummy got over 46 emails now
wow sort them out later
Take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.x.x.