[guide.chat] Fwd: reformatted poem: Everywhere!

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:20:01 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Cynthia Groopman - Email Address: Cynthia.Groopman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/11/2011 22:45
Sent To:muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx,

Subject: Fwd: reformatted poem: Everywhere

Sharing my altest poem with you.

Everywhere these is hustle and bustle,
Wind tossing the autumn leaves as they rustle.
everywhere there are people helping each other as they travel life's highway,
Making a profound difference in their life's day.
everywhere God's presence is so near,
In the wind's song, as the day turns to night and in gentle caresses and
embraces from those who are so dear.
everywhere there is hope's optimistic flower,
Growing in the garden of weary hearts with reassuring comforting power.
everywhere there is a sense that my loved ones are watching over me,
With fond and blessed thoughts, and cherished memories.
everywhere there is renewal and feelings that I shall succeed as I move forward
in a life of change,
For no longer are things feeling bewildering and strange.
For God is everywhere and so  are His angels who deeply care,
As they are the blooming blossoms in my future dancing with flamboyance and
flare.
everywhere there is a sunshine glow in my window,
As days and weeks and months and years dance to and fro.