[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:13:42 -0000

Hi Malcolm, oh yes that's for sure. It's so important and means such a lot
having such lovely friends as well as our family and yes Carol and I will
treasure our long lasting special friendship forever. As you say it's worth
it's weight in gold. It's longer than some marriages last haha. Carol and I
have met once. My dad drove me to her flat so she's met my parents. We all had
an amazing day. I met Carol's carer Julia too she's so nice. They both did a
lovely buffet for us and yes lots of that chocolate fix of course goes without
saying haha. Carol and I got emotional it was so amazing to finally meet. That
was a few years ago now so it would be lovely if we could meet up again. Love
Clare xxxx