[guide.chat] Fwd: WILL YOU LIVE TO SEE 80?

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:14:06 -0000

 : Fwd: WILL YOU LIVE TO SEE 80?

  -----

  Will I Live to see 80?
  Here's something to think about.
  I recently picked a new primary care doctor.
  After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests,
  he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. (I just turned 60.)
  A little concerned about that comment,
  I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'
  He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?'
  'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'
  Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?
  'I said, 'Not much.
  My former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'
  'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun,
  like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?'
  'No, I don't,' I said.
  He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'
  'No,' I said.
  He looked at me and said,
  'Then, why do you even give a damn ?'

George's Willy...  .