[guide.chat] : Fwd: Fw: Black Testicles

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:08:42 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheila
Sent On: 18/08/2010 04:58
Sent To:Keith :
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Black Testicles

Black Testicles... A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing
an
Oxygen mask over his mouth and nose still heavily sedated
From a difficult, four hour surgical procedure.

A young nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask, "Are my testicles
Black?"
Very surprised and somewhat embarrassed, the young nurse
Replies, "I don't know Sir,  I'm only here to wash your upper
Body and feet.."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his vitals from worrying about
His testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly
Pulls back the sheets

She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and carefully
Takes his testicles in the other, lifting and moving them around;
She examines them closely and then gently replaces his gown
And sheets.

She reassuringly tells the man, "Sir, there's nothing wrong
With them."

With great difficulty and pain, the man slowly reaches up and
Pulls off his oxygen mask... With an unusually contented smile,
He says "Thank you very much. That was wonderful! But listen
To me very, very closely."
  "ARE-MY-TEST-RESULTS-BACK*?"

***

No viruses found in this incoming message .