[guide.chat] joke

  • From: "Ela" <elagreen2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Matthew Compton" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Trevor Groves" <trevorgroves123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Karen Nicholas" <home-starthighpeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Rushworth" <debbie.home-starthighpeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:34:31 +0100

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by
greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask
over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes..

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black
leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.
He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams.
I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a
raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes.
When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble
and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra,
Black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes.
When he came in the door and saw me he said,

"What's for dinner, Zorro?