[guide.chat] Fw: Fwd: FW: Chicken Surprise!!!

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:29:58 -0000

: Fw: Fwd: FW: Chicken Surprise
      --

          _____

        A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken
        Surprise'.

        The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

        Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises
        slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around
before
        the lid slams back down.

        'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband. 'No' he replies,
so
        she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid
rises,
        and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down.

        Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening,
and
        demands an explanation.

        'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?'

        The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise.'

        You're going to love this...................

        You're going to hate yourself for loving this!................

        'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'I bring you Peeking Duck!'

          _____