[guide.chat] Foods I don't like

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:35:29 -0000

Hi Malcolm, oh how cool your list of foods you don't like is similar to mine
not bad going so more things in common to add to our long list. I don't like
coconut or anything with nuts in. Don't like dried fruit and mixed spices. I
don't like marzipan. I don't like salad, I'm also very naughty as don't like
many vegetables peas and carrots are my limit. I don't like Chinese food or
anything spicy. Oh you can't beat a good old roast dinner there's just no
contest there. I like dates, but not the edible kind though of course hahahaha.
You can always have my share of the black pudding. So there you go. I'm not
fussy, honest. I just know what I like and don't like haha. Love Clare xxxx