[guide.chat] : Football jokes. / these jokes are my Friday's jokes .K.W.

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:42:11 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From:Charlotte and  John
Sent On: 01/07/2010 22:23
Sent To: Keith
Subject: Football jokes.

Football jokes.

Make sure you have your computer ready, I have 23 jokes for you.
 Just waiting for them to land at Heathrow Airport.

Fabio Capello has set up a friendly match between Iceland and the England team,
to cheer the fans up, if they win they go on to play Tesco then Sainsburys.

At least Wayne Rooney didn't spoil his African holiday, by playing football.

Police statement.
A man has been found in the river this morning, wearing an England T shirt, a
pair of women's knickers, fish net stockings, suspenders, and a blow up doll on
the end of his todger.
Police have removed the England T shirt, to save the family any embarrassment.

Free counselling available for all England supporters.
Just ring, 0 800 4 1 4 1 4 1.

For more jokes, please see attachment.