[guide.chat] : FWD Funerals

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:14:37 +0100

If you change the voice to Daniel it will read better than Jane ,he says Thine
best .: FWD Funerals

: FWD Funerals

FWD Funerals
Did you hear about the Northern lady, that died and wanted a special
inscription on her head stone.
She wanted the words, Lord I would like to be thine  .
When the head stone was finished and in place, her husband went to pay his
respects, only to find the inscription said, Lord I would like to be thin.
Upset the husband went back to the mason and said, " you have missed the E out
of the inscription on my wife's head stone.
The mistake was rectified and the husband went to see the head stone again,
But was horrified to read,
 E, Lord I would like to be thin,

 .