[guide.chat] FW: Medicare Aussie Style

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Balmforth" <janieb1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Berkinshaw" <darrenanddebi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Coleman" <anncolemanq@xxxxxxxxx>, "Nicola Daley" <n_daly@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Douel" <m.douel@xxxxxxx>, "Marion Foster" <marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenifer Furnell" <jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "bob griffiths" <bobgriff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Hayto" <malhayto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joyce Welsh" <jwelsh123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <young.g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:27:46 +0100

 Nice to know our taxes are being used wisely!!

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers,

"Hello."

"Mrs. Sanders, please."

"Speaking."

"Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory.  When your
husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another
Mr. Sanders arrived as well...  We are now uncertain which one belongs to your
husband.  Frankly, either way the results are not too good."

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.

"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one
tested positive for HIV.  We can't tell which is which."

"That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?" questioned Mrs.Sanders.

"Normally we can, but MEDICARE will only pay for these expensive tests once."

"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"

"The MEDICARE Helpdesk recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in
the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."

Image removed by sender.

Click here
<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/NKusUVR+dlfTndxI!oX7UiNQo6b55PW65G7XjsmAfqlLaQKmny7FHQhJTV5!K!9seAi65PsNmNGzpFBU8KFm0g==>
  to report this email as spam.
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential or privileged
information and is intended for the sole use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, please notify the sender of
the message or send an e-mail to
mailto:help.desk@xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately, and delete all copies. Any
unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail
by an unintended recipient is prohibited. Ergon Energy accepts no
responsibility for the content of any e-mail sent by an employee which is of a
personal nature.

Ergon Energy Corporation Limited      ABN 50 087 646 062

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=620777&did=10501&ppd=2741,201201221253,9,%5bTypeID%5d,%5bIM_UPN2%5d&rui=75473319&sd=20120528>
 FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=620777&did=10501&ppd=2741,201201221253,9,%5bTypeID%5d,%5bIM_UPN2%5d&rui=75473319&sd=20120528>
 Click Here!

 ?

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=620777&did=10501&ppd=2741,201201221253,9,%5bTypeID%5d,%5bIM_UPN2%5d&rui=75473319&sd=20120528>