[guide.chat] FUR BALLS

  • From: "Lyn Morgan" <moondustgrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:46:58 +0100

Hi Claire, Judith, Alan, Peter, and anybody else I've forgotten to mention.

I called in at the Vets' yesterday, to ask if they had anything for fur balls.
Well, I was told about some food called Hill's which can only be bought from a
vets' and has to be ordered.  The receptionists is supposed to be getting back
to me with a price but so far, I've heard nothing but if it's anything to do
with a vet, it'll probably be an astronomical price.  Anyway, I went to a pet
shop and bought some paste which can either be squeezed onto his food or just
given to him on a spoon or something.  Luckily, he's seems to like it and he
just licked it off my hand without any problems.  I just hope it works.

Thanks to you all for your advice.

Lyn