[guide.chat] Disastrous shopping trip at asda

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 23:55:37 +0100

Hey Jude, don't make it bad,
Take a sad shopping trip and make it better.

Remember to let it into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey Jude, don't be afraid,
You were made to go out and get food.

The minute you let food under your skin
Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain.

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders,
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Na na na,
na na,
na na na na.

Hey Jude,
don't let me down?

You have found your purse, now go and get your food Jude.

Remember to let it into your heart.

Then you can start to make it better.

So let it out and let it in,
hey Jude, begin.

You're waiting for someone to perform with,
And don't you know that it's just you?

Hey Jude, you'll do.

  Ta Scott.