[guide.chat] Disastrous shopping trip at asda.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:22:10 +0100

  Hello everyone,
  I would just like to share with you, what happened to me at Asda.
  I usually go to Asda on a Thursday. But I can't go tomorrow. I don't know
why, but from when I got up, I dreaded going. I don't usually, because I have
been going for quite a long time.
  Any way I got there about a quarter past ten. At first they couldn't find the
person that takes me round. Twenty five minutes later he arrived. Then we
couldn't find a trolley. Ten minutes later we found one. The trip round the
shop went off okay. When we got to the pay out, Oh horrors! I had left my purse
at home. I just didn't know what to do or say. Any way I told the person who
had gone round with me. So every thing went back where it had come from, and I
came home for my purse, which I couldn't find.
  But on the way home, I had a problem. My dog hasn't been very well, and he
has been having treatment from the vet. Any way he spent tuppence. Any way, I
managed to move it. Anyway I took it to Nigel at the pet stall, and asked him,
if he could put it in the waste bin. Because I wasn't sure where the nearest
public one was. Any way as I said I got home, and looked every where for my
purse. I found it in a corner near the door. How it had got there, I don't
know, but I was just glad to find it.
  I got back to Asda, got my things, to find that they wouldn't all fit in my
trolley. So I had to put a carrier full of stuff on top, and carry it that way.
I don't know how I got home.
  Any way all's well that ends well.
  Thanks for listening to my tale of woe.
  to those who I have told about my Cat Cleo, She is nine teen to day.
  Judith, from Farnworth Bolton.