[guide.chat] Coffee club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 13:49:51 -0000

Good afternoon All
just got back ten minutes ago.
wow big meeting in there all about service charges in our estate oh god pay so
much for using the community room now we all voted against that ridiculous we
pay our rates here so why should we have to pay to go in the room to have fun
its only 2 hours in there goodness charging us for using the toilets next
hahahahaha Honestely what next
everybody was arguing in there
after we played bingo and had crumpets and jam and coffee

Our pantomime is now from 2.30pm to 5pm now oh dear my carer works between 5pm
to 6.30pm
Looks like now that weill be going on my own as before it was ideal because it
was 2pm to 4pm oh dear not good

My carer is not going to be pleased now
Life is never smooth oh well see if they can look after me in our coffee club
which I am sure they weill hope so

the ring and ride service are not as good as  i thought oh well
lets just see

Oh its freezing out ehere today

Vanessa loved the websight liked the one abut Blackpool at that is one hour
away from my flat.
Thank you.
Liked the one about the snow trees too in New york wow didn't think snow and
rain could cause all that damage wow
interested in that.
Got funny feeling we are going to get snow not far away its freezing enough
anyway for that

please god not yet though
Right going for hot choclate to warm me up now
Take care