[guide.chat] Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 22:39:56 +0100

Hi clare
oh wow took me ages to read all my emails tonight takes it out of you and holds
you back
wow all go for me tonight
yes definately should sleep well
i enjoyed myself glad you liked it
good
that is my first day out in a week
not like me is it?
shows how much my tennis means to me
felt a right pilic tonight because just realised left my coat at stella's she
said i am a scatter brain hahahahahahaha good job got another spaire coat

oh your cheese on jacket potato sounded so yummy their and all your medicen too
guess what forgot to take my medicen today must be ill now
yes forgot
left my cadsbury bar at stella's too
but my cheeky stella told me she has eaten it bloody typical hahahahahahahaha
oh well can't complaine can I?
she has spoilt me today

well clare

oh clare
yes all the things you said true
nice

got told all july is going to be wet wet wet
oh dear not good is it?
oh yes nice us on tape magazines
not had time to breathe properly tonight
just getting up to date with emails now

oh can't wait to hear you now on text talk cool wow your getting more and more
confidence as time goes on.

yes my rest day tomorrow be lad of it

Vanessa
oh dear poor phyllis ah hope it gets sorted soon for her
phone is her life line she weill miss it badly
keep us posted won't you?
looking forward to your tools coming for magic can't wait now

Darran
ah thank you babe
your going to get through it pretty fast promise

shall I send you my extra extra large xxxxl union jack knickers so you can hang
over your bed to remind you off me how famous my union so large knickers
are?hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Malcolm

hope your good today not a cheeky bugger on here hahahahahahahaha

can you cook me a curry rice popodomes and rice chips tomorrow please?
just fancy that but no stuff in
perhaps you can deliver it by black cab hahahahahahaha

Jennie

oh can't wait now to see what you got up your sleeves now for next story
anxious now here

Jann

your such a pleasure on here
your nice lady and so thoughtful
we all love you on here

Herold

your stuff your sending in great

Daft jim
your geting dafter then ever hahahahahahaha
needed to get that in

your lovely and i love your style and personality your great

Cathie,
yes its best to have happy day and make best of it
after all that is what life is all about

Margaret and ann
did you both love the andy murray match oh wonderful he won tonight
get your tennis rackets out

You cannot be serious

Senn

what have you been up to today? when are you doing another funny sweetie story
can't wait
what have you had for tea today

going to bed now so tired now

Love Carol xxxx