[guide.chat] Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 09:33:10 +0100

 good morning clare
Oh you got nice trip out tomorrow Monday to garden centre oh do hope you have
nice day tomorrow clare too.

Lovely your going some where different great
You weill have to elt us all know what they have in the garden centre
oh your afternoon tea in there too my part I wiell love to hear about most
hahahahahahaahha the food .

Clare remember anna use to take you to lots of garden centres
I love garden centres

I am getting ivrary plant for my wishing well in back garden here next week
cool yea

they grow bushy

Can't wait now to hear about your garden centre trip tomorrow
right have nice day
Love Carol xxxx