[guide.chat] Church

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 09:28:08 +0100

Good morning all
yes going to Church this morning

looking forward to it

back later after 1pm
hope you all have nice day too
weather is much cooler but heard its gong to rain later oh dear not good

Vanessa
that is brilliant you sent that article in on Olympic medals wow
britan done quite well this year for change

but yes great that did you know its the closing ceremony tonight
9pm to 11pm on bbc 1
bet it weill be good display tonight wow tha fortnight soon passed my goodness
gone quick

School holidays soon be over wow this year is just flying past

soon be Christmas hahahahahahahaha oops scary

Jenny
yes loved your story enjoyed it
deleted mine so now can't forward it to anybody els can't even remember what i
put now typical

Herold
loved the funny signs you sent in love things like that

oh loved the dentist joke hahahahahaahhaha

your getting worst in your old age herold hahahahahahahaha

Elizabeth
your doing marvellous keep it up
what kind of cards do you make?
do you buy shapes that already cut out for your cards?

Our vanessa is always on the go  always busy busy all day at her home making
craft cards or got her litle grandchildren there keeping them occupied for
hours bless her

she has no time to breathe now hahahahahahahaha
When I phone her she is always busy door bell ringing phone ringing kids coming
up to her for attention

good on vanessa

Senn
glad you liked my trip to yorkshire
oh can't wait now to your bedrom is completed one good thing though
your dad is making good job of it.
they say when they take there time its because they are doing the job properly
hey just think new bedroom new start
all in for the windter
oh wow once its done completed nice new bedroom to sit in
work in

must dash now

Love Carol xxxx