[guide.chat] Chocolate

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:49:04 +0100

Hi Carol, well I do share my chocolate really. Sometimes, honest. I just loved
keeping you all in suspense hahahaha. Well Malcolm did speak to me very nicely
and of course I couldn't deprive master Casper a poor defenceless cat could I?
Well here's some medicine for you all well worth waiting for hahahaha. As I
said I will always give away my chocolates with nuts in as I don't like nuts.
I'm nuts enough haha. Well yes it seems we now have 2 more barmy ones on here
James and Darren not bad going so it's even more of a funny farm now and that's
saying something hahahaha. Well Carol I look forward to hearing how coffee club
went. Keep you posted on Janet's blind club. Keep taking that medicine mate.
Love Clare xxxx