[guide.chat] Chocolate

Hi Malcolm, oh thank you. Yeah, typical of our weather. You haven't been
singing to make it rain have you. Hahahaha. Ah Master Casper. You cheeky boy.
Just like your daddy. Daddy certainly has you well trained doesn't he? You
certainly know how to charm that chocolate fix out of me. Ah you so cute. How
can I refuse so here's some more from your auntie Clare your best girlfriend in
the world. Now next time I reckon it's your turn to share that medicine. Tell
that to your daddy. Auntie Clare is quickly running out of medicine sob sob.
Love Clare who is really barmy now well and truly in the funny farm xxx