[guide.chat] Blind Boy, 7,is first Briton able to see with his ears.

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:38:40 +0100

Sound shadow is real enough and all blind people use it.

Some better than others and allot of them without even knowing that they do.

I believe that there is a boy that clicks his tong and can get a bit of use out
of that.

How ever?

Things like he can rock clime and run around with his friends like someone that
can see by using it is rubbish.

Total,

rubbish.

I did some work with a company a few years ago that make and develop sonar
aides for blinkey's in to all this sound shadow stuff.

I also know girls that where high heals so they get the click on hard floors so
to get this echo.

But like I say that it can be more than just a little help is rubbish.

I'd guess the boy clicks his tong and gets the odd clue from it and someone in
the news thought it made a grate story.

Well maybe it does at that.

But that's just what it is, a story.

I told a plonker in the pub once that I shave by having a model of my face on
the wall behind the sink and running my hand over it and holding my shaver in
the other hand at the same time.

He believed every word and said I should tell the local paper about what I had
and did.

They'd have wrote it if I had but again it's total rubbish.

There was a lad that went around telling folk that he did parachute jumping and
took his dog with him and new wen he was near the floor as the lead went slack.

He actually got it looked in to as folk believed it.

It's a nice cute  story and nothing more than that.

If it were true then we'd all have a car with a big old clicker on the roof and
giving it the old 70 up the m6 now wouldn't we?

Why would any of us ever need a dog again?

Come on folks?

Please?