[guide.chat] Re: guide dogs

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:44:46 +0100

yer?

Thought you'd say that.

Don't trust him Jue that's all I'd say.

He's a worry that one.

Took 6 coppers to nick him at the time I heard.

Herhum.

Not that I'm  saying anything about it you understand.

Nope,

Not me.

From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/10/2009 11:57
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Re: guide dogs

Well that's the bad part Jue.  About 2 years I think.

GDB will look after you if the flats owner try's to make an issue out of it.

First they will go to see them and talk to them about how Highly trained there
dogs are.

Then next if that cuts no ice they will just tell them it's not legal to say no
so try it and we will take you to court.

Now Alex is a what?

Are you shore?

Has he not told you about his past as a,

well,
I'd better let him tell you I think?

warwarwarawar where was it they removed it from in the end al?