[guide.chat] Bead artical

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:47:14 -0000

Hello List.

We hope you are all well, and had a good weekend.
I thought I would like to share my hobby with you, so I have put an artical
about my bead jewellery making on the list for all to read.
We hope you like the artical, and happy reading.
 Hello my name is Lisa, and I have a hobby, it is bead jewellery making.
It all began I think about 10 years ago, I was given an elasticated bead
bracelet for my birthday, and I decided that it must be so easy to make.
I have care staff where I live, so I talked it over with my key worker and the
manager who was working here then. They thought it was a brilliant idea so with
their support I started to investigate where I could get beads, threads,
bracelet, necklace, and earring bits etc.
My key worker suggested I tried to sell it, so that is what I now do.
I didn't go blind until I was 5 years old so I can remember colour.
I make the pattens and colours up in my mind.  Sometimes I will ask someone if
whatever it is that I'm making looks all right to them, but most of the time I
just get on with it on my own.
I can make to order  and I  try and make what customers ask for such as colour,
size, length and whatever  else they want.
Prices do vary, but I know money can be difficult for people like myself so I
try to be as careful as I can when it comes to pricing.
If anyone would like to order any of my jewellery you can e-mail me Lisa Peck
at peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind Regards Lisa and Paula.