[gtk-server] Re: Windows 64-bit GTK-Server DLL

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:22:21 +0200

Well I don't know that, so you'll have to try. If it is a GCC-like compiler I would not expect any problems.

Peter

Quoting John Spikowski <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>:

The GTK-server already can be compiled in 64-bit environments.

The code can be compiled without problems in Tru64Unix and the 64bit
versions of Slackware and Ubuntu, as well as MacOSX 10.6 which is
64bit too.

I'm interested in a 64-bit Windows gtk-server DLL for ScriptBasic. Do you
think the IDM-GCC C compiler will compile the current Windows sources? This
C compiler worked great for ScriptBasic Windows 64/32 and is being used for
the BCX project as well.

--
http://www.gtk-server.org