[gtk-server] Re: Windows 64-bit GTK-Server DLL

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:59:30 +0200

The GTK-server already can be compiled in 64-bit environments.

The code can be compiled without problems in Tru64Unix and the 64bit versions of Slackware and Ubuntu, as well as MacOSX 10.6 which is 64bit too.

Best regards

Quoting John Spikowski <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>:

Is there any plans for a 64-bit version of Gtk-Server for Windows? I now
have ScriptBasic running under 64-bit on Windows and the Gtk-Server
extension module is what we use for that projects GUI (all platforms)