[gsis_admins] Re: Resignation from GSIS Board

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:22:41 +0000

Sorry to hear that.  But, you will still have to put up with us.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin - Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at night.  I
need a lot of sleep then.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain