[gsis_admins] Re: Resignation from GSIS Board

  • From: "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:51:27 -0500

Of course!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Debra Flanders wrote:
Girl, we are really going to miss you... you are still coming to the conference
and finishing out the year?

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Deason, Noralee
<ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
It has been a bit of a struggle for me to make up my mind on this one…  I have
been on the GSIS Board for 7 conferences now.  Last year, I know we ended up
with several interested and qualified candidates who had a desire to join the
GSIS Board.  As much as I’ve enjoyed my time on the GSIS Board, I feel like it
is time for me to setup aside as an official member of the board so some new
folks have an opportunity to come and lend their expertise to the organization.

Of course, I hope you all know that I am always willing to help unofficially
with presenting or anything else that is needed.  I also plan to continue my
work with most of you on the SLDS Governance Committee.

See you all next week!

Sincerely,

Noralee R. Deason

Information Systems Coordinator
Effingham County Schools, Central Registration Center

Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users
Group

405 North Ash Street
Springfield, GA  31329
Phone:  (912) 754-2507