[gsis_admins] Re: Minutes

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:42:52 -0400

I received them.

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Twanda Banks <

Let me know if you received these minutes please. Thanks.

From: "denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx" <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 12:11 PM
To: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: [gsis_admins] GSIS Minutes

The problem seems to be that they are saved with the extension of pages.
That could be why no one can open them.