[gsis_admins] Re: Minutes

  • From: Gsis Users <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 14:39:45 -0400

Hold up -- wait a minute!

Seems like the email I had scheduled to send out the newsletter never sent
:(

Thus, I'm getting ready to send it out and I noticed we have on the
newsletter that we will have the bylaw changes for 30 days. Lets wait till
the first week in August to remove them.

Thanks!,
flora

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I was just asking since I saw it in the minutes. It's been over 30 days.
What do you want to do Theresa?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Tarleton, Anna <
Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No. Are you ready for me to remove the working document from the
website and update the bylaws page? Or do we need to wait until we have a
meeting?

Sent from my Windows Phone