[gsis_admins] GSIS sessions and presenters recommendations from survey

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:18:32 -0400

Here is a list of sessions and presenters that people really liked based on
feedback in the survey. I made some comments, please add any additional
suggestions and return to me and I will combine them and send out a final
list for us to work on recruiting. One of the complaints was vendors, so
we may need to go ahead and start working on them. Steve, you may want to
hit Tyler so they can get on the bottom floor if they haven’t already
registered. J

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools