[gsis_admins] Insurance

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:51:35 +0000

I am not sure what was decided regarding insurance. We received a bill from
Philadeliphia Insurance for $2,280 that is due August 3.

Sent using OWA for iPad Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from all computers."