[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS Board Meeting Minutes August 28 2014

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:42:20 -0400

Twanda,

It appears that the next meeting date is incorrect.  The next meeting is
November 3rd and not November 23rd.  Unless you are going to cook
Thanksgiving for all of us.  J

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."